Online Courses for Engineering Students - E learning
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF REMOTE SENSING
(Government of India - Dept of Space)
E- Learning short term courses;-
One Month course in;-
- Certificate course on Fundamentals of Remote Sensing.
- Certificate course on Fundamentals of Photogrammetry and Cartography.
- Certificate course on Fundamentals of Geographical Information System and Global Navigation System.
- Certificate course on Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing.
Four Month Course in:-
- Comprehensive certificate course on Remote Sensing and Geo-information Science.
Remote Sensing and Geoinformation Science have become key technology tools for the collection, storage and analysis of spatially referenced data for resource planning and decision making. Today it is the backbone to many decision-making systems and location-based services emerging in the New Information Economy. Planners and decision makers' that utilise these Geo-spatial technologies for variety of applications in forestry, mining, water resources, environmental an.lysis as well as the infrastructure.
Objectives of the Course:-
- To provide an opportunity for individuals to learn Remote Sensing and Geoinformation Science for the benefit of their professional career. This basic course in Remote Sensing and Geoinformation Science will allow graduates to build their knowledge and practical expertise in RS and GIS technologies with independent study and project experience at the certificate level.
- To provide considerable flexibility allowing students to quickly gain the RS and GIS knowledge and qualification they need today, and to add to their credentials. Students develop a capacity for independent research, problem analysis and solution.
- To empower students undertaking this course to develop their knowledge and understanding through formal coursework and a program of independent reading. It has a practical component and a project associated with it to develop learners’ research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To undergo Laboratory Practical and Experiments in Cloud Computing Environment
Geospatial Industries, PSU/entrepreneurs/NGO
Students and Researchers.
Dr. Harish Karnatak
Head, GIT & DL
IIRS Outreach Programme
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
Indian Space Research Organisation
Department of Space, Government of India
4-Kalidas Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Please Leave your Comment below / Ask doubts ? / Suggestions Details;-
Share this to your Friends